I’m sure everyone has heard that song ‘My Grown-Up Christmas List’. Well, here’s mine, minus the sappy singing:
- That Mrs. Sip and her gaggle of friends had calendar malfunctions, so they couldn’t book up every waking minute of my time.
- A parking permit for areas around Girl Sip’s school. Hell, let’s make it a universal parking pass. Seriously, if such an item existed, I’d have to at least consider purchasing it, regardless of cost.
- An extra half hour every morning for Mrs. Sip to get ready… but it probably still wouldn’t be enough.
- That the Vancouver Canucks were either good or bad, but not both.
- Peace on earth… A mute button for the Sipplings. Yeah, I like that better.
- A censor for my swearing.
- For all automatic sinks, soap dispensers, paper towel distributors, etc. to actually work.
- Finally, give me a reunion special or series of Married with Children. Surely, Al Bundy would STILL be a shoe salesman!
The Fruitquake (A Sip Advisor Original Recipe)
- 1.5 oz Mango Chamoy Tequila
- 1 oz Melon Liqueur
- Lime Juice
- Top with Mountain Dew Fruit Quake
What is on your grown-up Christmas list? Let me know in the comments section and maybe it will come true!